ADT Is Continuing To Grow! Hiring Sales Reps Today!
As an ADT Custom Home Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for leveraging our innovation home automation and security solutions to build long lasting relationships with customers. We offer best in class training to ensure you are set up for success after your first month.
Now is a particularly exciting time to join the ADT team thanks to our latest tech partnerships. And as these partnerships grow, the diversity and intelligence of our systems will continue to grow. Together, we’re going to help create the future of smart security and home automation and we want you to join us.
Interested in being a part of the growth? Keep reading.
So, who’s right for the job?
A go-getter, tech savvy individual driven to succeed. Someone who connects with people and enjoys expanding their network. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security and smart home solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and exceed sales goals. This is your chance to join the leading security and home automation company and grow with us.
- Have strong people skills and a knack for problem solving?
- Enjoy finding solutions to make people’s lives easier?
- Take pleasure in connecting with others and expanding your network?
- Enjoy closing sales knowing you help our customers find the best solutions that fit their needs?
- Have passion about learning the latest technology in the marketplace, including smart home automation?
- Prioritize your time well?
- Have the ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues?
- Strong hunter mentality and data mining skills
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Best-in-class sales training
- Career growth opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential
More about ADT:
As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customers every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
All employees are required to wear a mask when in a customer facing situation. PPE is provided to you by ADT.
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location