UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time Sales Coordinator at OpenRoad Auto Group Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check in used cars from auction and ensure any damage or other defects are noted.
- Coordinate used cars from being taken into inventory to adding the car to our website.
- Create video content for website, dedicated channels (i.e. YouTube), social media & in-store displays: vehicle walkarounds, how-to, technology, monthly offers, staff, etc.
- Create photographic content for internal & external channels: dealership, staff, events, etc.
- Upload all photos and videos on to all applicable sites and applications (Rapid Response, YouTube, ORAG website and others as required)
- Assist the Content Coordinator in the creative of social media content
- Work with Sales Manager to ensure any cosmetic reconditioning is completed through vendor’s onsite.
- Work with Service Managers to ensure all mechanical reconditioning is done and if delayed to coordinate any other reconditioning that is able to be completed instead.
- Get the vehicles into detail and from there to get pictures taken to finish the advertisement on our website.
- Ensuring smooth process from the reconditioning to the detail so the car is able to be properly presented in our front line of used cars.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- One to two years experience in a similar role.
- Highly creative with strong analytical skills to measure effectiveness.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, their marketing functions, targeting abilities and operations.
- Strong video development skills including basic editing, camera use and script creation.
- A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.