Orion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Executive on the Property and Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
As a full-service industry expert, Orion offers a broad range of insurance coverage in property-casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, and captive solutions. In addition, we offer value-added services that elevate us above the ordinary brokerage firm. Specialty services include claims management, self-insured implementation plans, loss portfolio transfers, as well as programs specific within key industries such as construction, manufacturing, and wholesalers. We take pride in our client advocacy and ability to provide unique methods for our clients to minimize their costs. Orion, which was founded in 2001, is licensed nationwide and provides service to our clients from three Southern California locations.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a book of business and the point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. The Account Executive will work with the producer and team to maximize client retention, maximize new business acquisition, and provide team leadership.
- Market, service, develop, and retain assigned accounts. Meet established account development and retention objectives.
- Perform risk analysis survey of clients and prospects, obtain renewal information, complete applications, obtain markets, negotiate with underwriters, create proposals, help present proposals, renew clients, provide proactive daily service, coordinate loss control services, and participate in claims meetings.
- Meet with clients to provide service, conduct renewals and round out accounts.
- Make recommendations to client. Prepare proposals, evaluation, and recommendations for other lines of coverage.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best combination of coverage, service, and premium.
- Assist the Producer in preparing presentations on insurance programs for key accounts/prospects.
- Identify client needs and provide appropriate service and products.
- Attend sales meetings and keep current with all sales programs.
- Attend educational activities to maintain product knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain client files and perform all transactions in computer system=.
- Recruit and train new Account Managers
- Minimum of 8 Years Prior Professional Experience as an Account Manager or Sr Account Manager.
- Property & Casualty license Required.
- CISR, CIC, ARM, or CPCU designation Required
- Experience in a team leadership role.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to lead.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.