Work you'll do
You are critical part of the Pre-Sales organization that drives the success of Deloitte's proprietary AI platform through its positioning, customer engagement, adoption, sales support, and subject matter expertise. Your role is critical to driving the demand and adoption for the platform, working closely with the executives within the CortexAI team, and market leaders across Deloitte Consulting.
As the Lead of Sales Strategy & Analytics you will drive the strategic positioning of the CortexAI platform for internal and external customers and enable sales goals realization for the platform. You will lead a team to launch internal sales campaigns, track their success, and drive adoption of the platform through your ability to build strong relationships at the executive level. You will drive the overall success of the platform through close collaboration across other functions within pre-sales, and beyond, including sales engineering, solution engineering/architecture, pricing/monetization, product management, finance, communications, marketing, customer success and portfolio managers.
Essential functions of this role include:
Generate interest and qualified leads for CortexAI by defining the internal GTM approach and identifying champions across networks for demand sensing
Build and leverage strong relationships with the appropriate market leaders in the OPs and Industries to drive adoption of the AI platform by partnering with the network champions to build relevant sales materials and campaigns.
Orchestrate intake for CortexAI leads/interest by understanding the requirements. Categorize, filter, and prioritize for engaging with sales engineers and passing down the funnel.
Engage effectively with Deloitte teams in early stages of interest, to educate and identify qualified leads for further action
Validate functional fit for requests related to building re-usable assets on CortexAI, identify synergies with other assets. Advise/guide asset sponsors navigating network and investment support, where needed
Contribute to on-going updates to the Sales materials, with the goal to make it effective across various audience
Drive continuous improvement in the approach and methodology for generating and managing sales pipeline, leads, and reporting for effectiveness at scale
Analytics & Insights
Manage centrally, cross-FSS demand generated by US and global member firms for insights. Profile and categorize data appropriately for consumption via reporting and trend analysis; maintain a single source of truth for all reporting and analysis
Generate insights through demand sensing and pipeline analysis, to inform platform positioning, roadmap, training strategy, on-going internal/external marketing and other functions as needed
Track overall profitability/ROI at the asset/deal level (cost recovery / margins) and for the overall platform. Leverage understanding of Deloitte's asset monetization strategies, Independence, Risk, and firm financial systems to define and deploy ROI tracking approach
Participate in recruiting activities to grow the team
Coach junior team members to build a successful career on the team, through mentorship by being a trusted, empathetic leader that grows others
Provide day to day support and administrative oversight
This role is a part of Innovation & Platforms, which is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in cloud-based software and advanced analytics products and platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent field. Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in fast-paced strategic roles in a technology firm, with progressively advancing responsibility
- Strong business acumen with a working knowledge of hybrid business models, monetization approaches, product development lifecycle, sales lifecycle and experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Product Marketing, Product Strategy and/ or Product Management
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, including senior level executives, consulting practice, product and finance teams, across a matrixed organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Skillful executive presence and presentation skills, with demonstrable ability to tactfully and effectively influence upward decision making
- Previous market/client-facing experience and familiarity with client pursuits/selling
- A strong desire and proven experience in developing something new and repeatable
- Data driven approach to decision making, with an ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy, and ambiguity
- Passion for coaching and producing leaders of tomorrow. Experience managing and coaching teams remotely
- Travel up to 25% (while 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.