LaunchDarkly is seeking a RevOps Analyst to join our team. We're looking for a hands-on team player who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. They should be able to interact with users from all levels of the company and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities. This position reports into the GTM Insights and Operations wing of the RevOps organization.
The primary scope of this role is to design, implement, and maintain a territory strategy. This requires identifying our addressable market collectively, and applying that understanding to geographical areas. Creating equitable territories has a huge impact on the success of any organization, and to do this effectively it requires matching those territories to quota expectations. LaunchDarkly is growing very rapidly, and a successful strategy will be designed to accommodate that growth.
- Identify prospect accounts that have a higher propensity to convert than others.
- Creating a rubric to score higher value accounts vs. others. This rubric is to be used in assessing individual quotas, and also the equitable territory given.
- Ensuring that the correct account ownership exists in Salesforce.
- Monitor the data in Salesforce to ensure that duplicate accounts do not interfere with lead routing.
- 2+ years experience in Operations
- Highly proficient in G-Sheets, G-Slides
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or related discipline.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly.