Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employees career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
Who you are:
The CSM works closely as a single supportive team with their regional APFM counterparts including Customer Acquisition Manager, Regional Sales Managers and Regional Director, to achieve the market specific revenue goals by driving maximum network penetration, community retention and performance. This position reports to the Supervisor, Community Customers.
What you will do:
- Builds and nurtures relationships with community customers in market and fosters
- Drives a quick ramp-up of new community customers and accelerates their effectiveness in being able to convert APFM leads to move-ins.
- Educates community customers on our value, process and best practices
- Participates in Community Customer company meetings when invited and appropriate.
- Promotes the adoption and consistent use of Community Central (a free, 24/7 online reporting and lead tracking service).
- Ensures retention of current APFM community customers in market.
- Communicates with the regional sales team regularly regarding challenges, incentives and changes with in the market.
- Assists with maintaining the database of all multi-property senior living companies and takes actions to ensure that the data for their entire portfolio of communities are complete and accurate on the A Place for Mom Referral serv Follows acquisitions within the industry and ensures that any “transition properties” remain customers of A Place for Mom.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 3-5+ years of sales/account management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the senior care industry or other relevant experience and willingness to learn.
- A strong track record of supporting and servicing a broad portfolio of indirect channel partners in a wide geographic area.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment required.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion with respect to matters of significance required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, coaching and training skills.
- Ability to use tact and initiative and exercise sound discretion and make sound independent decisions, within general policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Ability to independently organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadline.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain accurate records and files of work performed.
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators include but are not limited to
- Territory move ins / revenue growth
- Community customer attrition / retention
- Territory level conversion
This job will involve working in the home office and travel in the local market 90% and travel outside of the local market 10%.