Who is MPI?
MPI is a B2B appointment setting and lead generation company. We leverage our outbound calling skills and expertise to generate qualified sales appointments on behalf of our clients. Outsourcing lead generation with MPI provides our clients with a dedicated team and complete transparency to help grow their sales pipeline.
At MPI we are on a mission to build an environment that gets people excited to go to work. We are also committed to keeping our employees motivated, providing resources to develop skills, and delivering a clear path for growth. We believe in a healthy mix of working hard, having fun, and giving back to our community. Does this sound like you?
We are currently seeking an Senior Sales Development Representative to join our growing team! You will be responsible for high volume outbound B2B calls directed to C-level executives to promote our clients and set leads for their outside sales team.
- 5+ years prior experience in sales, marketing, or a related industry
- Prior experience with lead generation and or inside sales experience
- CRMS (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho)
- Experience with SalesLoft and Orum a plus
- Ability to complete work with minimal oversight
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- High PC Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with navigating and using the web.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible
- Innovative spirit: ability to introduce new ways of thinking and responding to challenges
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills as well as superior organization abilities
- Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Must be punctual and dependable with a high sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong customer orientation
- Sense of urgency for problem resolution and decision-making
- Ability to make recommendations and implement process improvements
- Positive attitude towards change and growth that supports B2B best business practices
- Ability and experience selling to Manager levels within the organization
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- CRM software solution expertise (preferred)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tax Saving Health Care Programs (Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account) (HSA/FSA)
- 401(k) / Retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000- $67,500