Roseshire is a unique brand, selling a luxury rose experience that offers delivery anywhere in the nation, overnight. Presentation and experience is everything to us, and Roseshire makes sure to distinguish themselves as the best in the industry while working with partners like Disney, Universal, Sanrio, and many more. We are looking for a rock star Customer Service Admins to join our team of innovators!
SEASONAL EMPLOYEES NEEDED!
Roseshire is currently recruiting for Temporary Seasonal Employees to join our team in the months of September & October to assist with our heavy production time; Halloween fulfillments. The W2 contract will be anywhere from 30 to 90 days. Options for full-time staff (non-temp) may be available once the temporary contract has expired. These full time roles are limited and not guaranteed.
The Customer Service (CS) Administrator is responsible for ensuring day-to-day functions are met within the CS department. Working closely with the entire CS team to hit daily goals, be the face and voice of Roseshire, and process orders daily. This role will align with the voice of Roseshire by maintaining a positive and professional manner while working with customers and staff. This is not a remote position. Full-time, hourly, Monday through Friday is required and during busy seasons some overtime may be necessary. Shift times may vary depending on season. This position will report directly to the CS Team Lead and Production Manager.
- Be the first point of contact to our customers by all forms of communication
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Audit/edit customer information on Shopify when necessary
- Maintain and retain customer relationships
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Filtering fraudulent orders and preventing fraudulent orders from being processed
- Work with our shipping vendors to ensure shipping timelines are met and successfully delivered to all customers
- UPS/FedEx/GSO - follow up to previous weeks deliveries to ensure UPS, FedEx and GSO are delivered on-time
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Print shipping labels each morning for boxes going out that day
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Manage the MASTER List (detailed excel file tracking all orders that have and will be shipped)
- Appropriately resolving each customer issue and ensuring exceptional customer service to each individual customer
- Yotpo Reviews
- Respond to all reviews (all feedback is good feedback to help improve the company)
- Responding to negative feedback to correct any issues and help improve Yotpo score.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, resends, and exchanges
- Maintain the CS office by keeping a clean and organized working environment
- Shred confidential customer information according to Roseshire guidelines
- Keep consistent communication between CS and the production team
- Keep an eye on supplies for CS office and report low inventory to the Office Manager when necessary
- Proven customer support experience
- Actively listen to the customers and their concerns
- Customer orientation; adapt/respond to different types of personalities with poise and professionalism
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be able to adapt to hectic environments and fast paced work-related deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution based conflict skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude - team player
- People oriented - ability to read people well and adapt to personalities
- Organizational Skills - ability to project ahead and prepare
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills - tech savvy, willing to learn new programs
Why we think you'll love working at Roseshire
1. You'll be assisting the build of an amazing start up company
2. Competitive salary
3. Employee discounts
4. Flexible scheduling
5. Fun environment and culture
6. Full benefits package offered to full-time employees
Roseshire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roseshire is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Roseshire are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.