We are looking for a few outgoing, motivated individuals with retail or sales experience to join our team here at our West Edmonton location.
Valid Drivers License and Reliable transportation is a must as travel to and from Sherwood Park could be necessary.
Any relevant experience or knowledge is considered an asset however there will be lots of on the job training.
Job Description - Role and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Ensure that items are priced and labelled correctly.
- Keep the store room organized and tidy.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Special order items for customers.
- Merchandizing the shelves, placing orders/returns with suppliers.
- Communicating with team members efficiently.
- Previous retail and customer service experience in specialty retail environment.
- Customer focused .
- Fast learner.
- Ability to retain product knowledge.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Retail POS skills
Reference ID: Nottingham Sales Associate FT/PT
Part-time hours: 30-50 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
For us, staff and customer safety is our utmost priority. Masks are optional for employees and customers and we practice social distancing and limit the number of customers in our stores. We have hand-sanitization stations and protective shields.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Drivers License (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)