Miovision provides cities with modern tools to fix today's traffic problems. We
offer solutions that collect multimodal traffic data and uncover actionable
insights, helping municipalities get more out of their road network. The result:
streets capable of moving more people – safely and efficiently – whether they
are in a car, on a bus, on a bike or e-scooter, or walking. Since 2005, our
systems have counted more than nine billion vehicles around the world. We have
offices in Kitchener, Canada as well as operations in Germany, Serbia and the
US. For more information, visit miovision.com [http://miovision.com/].
The Sales Engineer (SE) is an industry expert that drives software growth by
developing technical and operational relationships with customers in support of
their adoption of the Miovision products.
As a technical industry expert, the SE integrates into the daily operation of
the agency to support complex proof of concepts and ongoing initiatives to
maximize product output and value. The SE ensures continuous value and product
adoption that ultimately drives intersection network and software growth.
* Create customer success plans to drive growth for each account
* Support solution design and technical implementation of current desired
integrations as outlined in the customer success plan.
* Monitor user adoption and product utilization and create targeted programs to
increase engagement and support the agency's change management process.
* Build strong relationships between the Miovision product and support teams to
ensure continuous resolution of ongoing operational issues as well as product
deficiencies that may come up.
* Participate in regular support and health checks to ensure accounts are
continuing to derive value from our solutions
* Support software renewal and upselling activities
* Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized
* 5+ years of technical experience; must understand network products
* Ability to travel internationally, providing on-site consulting work to
* Ability to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and
* Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation,
business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping
and process redesign
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and
detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and
* Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
* Basic understanding of product development and engineering processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. Please indicate if you require accommodation on your application, and
our team will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.