What if you could grow your career while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Help prevent the spread of infection? And touch what is fundamental to saving lives? As respected leader in healthcare, we foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe. We are a global leader making an impact and delighting our customers in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where our voices matter, our contributions are rewarded and our employees are inspired.
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Healthcare team as an Account Executive. You will promote solutions that will help reduce infection rates for the OR, Central Sterile, and Patient room that includes a line of products including room turnover kits, instrument care, surface disinfectants, hand hygiene compliance monitoring, fluid warming and management equipment, patient drapes, and equipment drapes. Our goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections. You will call into a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, central sterile processing, environmental services, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs & infection prevention. Make an impact. Build the healthcare career you’ve always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
Territory may include: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Valencia, Woodland Hills
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales
What You Will Do:
- Introduce new product/solution offerings to existing customers and prospect / cold call / network to obtain new business
- Manage customer base and build relationships through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Partner with customers to implement best practices to fight hospital-acquired infections, the 4th leading cause of death in the US
- Provide outstanding customer service, educate customers on ways to improve their patient outcomes and be relied upon as an Infection Prevention Specialist
- Apply mechanical aptitude to install/repair dispensing systems & related equipment
- Demonstrate the use/application of our products in customer facilities
- Be the resource to help Environmental Services departments with their day to day challenges
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Overnight travel required
- 3 + years of high performing sales experience (healthcare or medical sales preferred)
- Demonstrated relationship management & consultative selling aptitude
- Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and devise customer solutions
- Self-motivated with effective organizational/time management skills •Ability to target accounts and achieve results through an action plan
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
About Ecolab Healthcare:
Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. We provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.