Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how our cars work â€“ we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we're creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Product Manager, Intelligent Vehicle, you'll be working with some of the industry's brightest minds to envision, define, and drive the execution of unique, creative features that make FF vehicles smarter. You will create features at the grand intersection of High Performance Computing, High Speed Connectivity, Autonomous Driving, and Software-defined Architecture, bringing several technologies together to deliver the most intelligent features ever to be experienced in a vehicle. You will be responsible for successful execution and deployment of these features to FF customers.
- Collaborate actively with the Technology, Product, Strategy, Design, and Engineering teams to envision new trailblazing features for FF's intelligent vehicles.
- Evangelize the Feature Concept to organizational stakeholders and get buy-in.
- Build the business case for the features and create Product Requirements Documents (PRD/MRD)
- Obtain stakeholder approval and drive towards execution and delivery of the features.
- Build detailed requirements documents, incubate and drive the handoff process to architecture and development teams.
- Support the multidisciplinary teams for successful development and delivery of the features.
- Work with Project/Program Managers, Development Leaders, Designers, and Engineers to track and move development execution forward seamlessly.
- Work with Branding, Marketing, and Communications teams to build the strategy for deployment of the features to end customers.
- Create and manage continuous evolution roadmap(s) for the features.
- Stay current with industry and technical trends/developments affecting areas of responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills by developing consensus and win-win situations.
- Apply the principles of leadership through influence in all aspects of your interaction with the organization.
- BS or MS degree in CS/CE/EE/Robotics or equivalent with focus on technology areas such as software-defined architectures, high performance computing, wired and wireless networks, ADAS/Autonomous Driving, etc.
- 3+ years of professional/research experience in the technology areas listed above.
- Hands-on technical expertise in one or more of the technology areas listed above.
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and software architectures, particularly in consumer devices, automotive, or IoT.
- Strong hands-on expertise â€“ in industry or academia - in data science, machine learning, and deep-learning.
- "Can Do" attitude, Design Thinking, and a demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Strong team player. Needs to put people first.
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer or software architect.
- Experience in the automotive domain
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision.
- A penchant for solving new and unique technical problems.
- A genuine fascination with technology and a strong belief in changing the world through innovation.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.