Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 9/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense.
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 250 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching.
Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners ("Vista"), General Catalyst, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
What You'll Be Doing
The Professional Services team helps customers properly design, deploy, and configure their Menlo solution. You will function as a senior technical individual contributor, providing onsite and remote assistance directly with the customer's personnel and project teams. You will serve as the Menlo subject matter expert providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives to ensure a successful and rapid implementation. You will also contribute to the development of new features within our products, work on complex technical problems, and provide solutions which are highly innovative.
This is a very technical, hands-on role and the Consultant will be required to develop and maintain an expertise on Menlo Security products and the integrated platforms deployed within our customers' networks.
- Travel (25-50%) to customer sites installing and deploying Menlo Security solutions as outlined by the statement of work
- Interact with the Menlo Security Support team to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases
- Assist customers with troubleshooting integration issues with their existing security and network tools and
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables/scope
- Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers as defined
- Provide Technical Account Management services for further enhancement of the security posture provided to the customer, deliver support when appropriate
- Work on a team or lead a team depending upon the specified project
- Provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Identify opportunities to improve Menlo's product and deployment processes
- Demonstrate the robustness and the value of the Menlo solution
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business
- UP TO 30% TRAVEL TO WASHINGTON DC IS POSSIBLE
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Understanding of Public Cloud Platforms Architecture and Deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP) is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with VMWare ESX
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in building/integrating security solutions in large environments
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and applications (SD-WAN, Linux, DNS, SAML, TLS, Proxies/SWGs,
Firewalls, Load Balancers, A/V, Sandboxing, DLP, CASB, HTTP(s), SMTP, GPOs and system
management systems, x509 certificates, network routing)
- Ability to effectively juggle and manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Scripting knowledge or experience - Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby is preferred
- Demonstrated project leadership skill is preferred
- CISSP or other security certifications are preferred
- Secret Level Security Clearance preferred
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn't stop once they sign â€“ it evolves. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You'll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won't wait for them to be raised, you'll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun events & virtual team off-sites
- Flexible hours
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we're aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.