Job Title: Product Manager (NCG)
Location: Irvine, CA
About this position:
Are you looking for a friendly working environment that you can show off your server knowledge and product manager skill set? Are you looking for a role that can make an impact to the industrial server market? If you are, this server product manager role may just be the perfect fit for you!
- Product life cycle management for server product lines
- Conduct marketing research regularly to understand the market trends and market needs
- Internal / External product promotion to targeted audiences
- Work closely with PM & R&D team from HQ to influence future product designs
- Work closely with Marketing team on trade shows, marketing campaigns, whitepaper, eDM and other marketing collaterals
- Work closely with Application Engineers (AE) to support key account sales on projects
- Act as project manager supporting sales team on key account projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Knowledge of x86 server / High Performance computing (HPC) architecture
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Capable of working independently
- Advanced business degree/MBA in technology or business related fields
- Three to five years of experience in product management, project management, product manager in the HPC / Server or related fields
- Experience in one or more of the following fields is a plus: Medical/Healthcare, Security & Video Surveillance, Factory Automation, Telecommunications, IoT and Broadcasting/Video Transcoding, Military and Aerospace
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Bilingual (English and Mandarin) is a plus in order to communicate with factories and vendors in Taiwan and China more effectively
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment!
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) company matched contributions
- Biannual bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- 15 days of paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- Company Trips
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations (ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8. U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. More information can be found at https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, and global logistics support; all backed by industry-leading front and back office e-business solutions. Advantech has always been an innovator in the development and manufacture of high-quality, high-performance computing platforms. We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. To realize our corporate vision of Enabling an Intelligent Planet, Advantech will continue collaborating and partnering for Smart city & IoT Solutions.
Advantech is an authorized alliance partner of both Intel® and Microsoft®. Our customers will find the technologies we use inside our products to be widely compatible with other products in the global marketplace. In 2018 and 2019, Interbrand, the world-renowned brand consulting firm, once again recognized Advantech efforts to build a trusted, global brand; it also symbolizes a promise we gave to our business partners, which was to do our best to keep building a trustworthy brand that is recognized everywhere in the world. Advantech was selected as Interbrand’s #5 best Taiwan Global Brand in 2018.
Advantech is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We accept applications directly from candidates only and will not be responsible for any recruiting agency fees absent a formal agreement.