PocketPills is Canada’s fastest-growing online pharmacy that is disrupting the traditional retail pharmacy business in Canada. It's redefining the pharmacy experience for consumers and automating pharmacy operations in unprecedented ways by leveraging technology. The company packs medications by dose and time into “PocketPacks” and delivers them to the doorstep for free.
We need your help to bring our story to life!
Here’s what the media is saying about PocketPills:
- “Makes medication management easy”- CTV News Vancouver.
- “Reinvent the pharmacy experience”- Vancouver Sun.
- “PocketPills takes the hassle out of going to the pharmacy”- National Post.
PocketPills is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Sales team & its members as well as work with our clients. This role is based in Surrey, BC (remote and contract options also available) and is integral to our rapid growth and expansion. The ideal candidate for this role would have provided administrative support to Sales teams and have experience coordinating with stakeholders across teams.
- Work with Sales team to improve the Sales process and Onboarding of new customers
- Liaise with Operations and Customer Support teams to resolve escalated customer experience issues
- Provide regular reports on results both internal and for external partners
- Deliver process automation and identify new tools that incorporate future demand forecasts and reconcile bottoms-up need with tops-down targets
- Drive sales team adoption and accountability of CRM system to improve tracking and measurement of the sales process
- Manage data in CRM and related tools to maintain data quality and enable Marketing, Sales, and Account Management teams to run effective campaigns
- Identify opportunities to test out new sales processes and work with the team to roll out these changes
- Experience working with CRMs such as Salesforce or Pipedrive
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience in Insurance/Benefits or Pharmacy is a big plus
- Experience working with Excel and custom-built internal platforms for customer management