Quality Control Technician 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Mon-Fri
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- Assists Manager in providing raining to site employees in quality issues as required.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented, interacts well with Team including production personnel to management
- High Desire for excellence and the willingness to learn and be flexible
- Independent thinker with the ability to make improvements
- Knowledge of inspection processes
- Ability to follow written instructions, procedures
- Team oriented, but also able to work independently
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to work overtime
- Perform inspections of materials and products for compliance with Company, regulatory and industry standards, policies and procedures. Follows procedures based on site and Company quality directives and initiatives and/or regulatory agency requirements. Enters and maintains necessary data and documentation of inspections. Generates and provides management reports of inspection data and results.
- Assists Quality Manager with investigations initiated by quality control events, Works with manager to plan investigation steps. Assists with investigations and root cause analysis and creates recommendations for corrective actions. Creates investigation reports and reviews with manager. Enters, monitor and tracks data from implementation of corrective actions.
- 3+ years Quality Control experience
- OR Bachelor’s degree preferred in lieu of experience (HS Diploma or equivalent required)
- 3+ years of experience- computer knowledge (Excel and Word)
- Bilingual a plus (English – Spanish)
- ISO9000 experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude (use of calibration of gauges)
- Strong math & analytical skills
- Ability to work in ambient temperature (100 degrees plus)
- Competitive PTO that increases with tenure
- Legal Plan coverage & Identity Theft Protection
- 10 paid Company Holidays
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Unused Sick Time Payout of 100%
- Pet Insurance
- Health Savings Account – including HSA contributions and wellness incentives
- Recognition Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Educational Assistance
- Company Paid Paternity Leave
- Scholarship Award Program
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Marketplace
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago