Deep Labs is looking for an experienced Account Executive to help us drive revenue in our next phase of growth. We are looking for a financial services or payments sales professional with a successful history of developing relationships and growing sustained revenue. The role requires technical and analytical acumen, as an Account Executive interacts directly with a variety of customers and partners including payment networks, major financial institutions and payment processors to negotiate complex deals. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales.
This is a chance to collaborate with a team of experienced payments and signal intelligence experts in growing the impact of our product offering. A successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, and will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment: the role will change with our business, likely evolving from prospecting to deep relationship cultivation with the most meaningful clients in financial services.
Our Mission*: At Deep Labs, we believe Persona-Based Intelligence is the next generation of true context-aware computing. Our mission is to be the world leader in the delivery of persona-based decisioning through innovation and technology, enabling our clients to make faster and better decisions while improving customer experience.
Our People: *We are a global group of unique, accomplished professionals who value the sharing of ideas, respect our diverse differences and values, are trusted advisors internally and externally, yearn to drive meaningful change, and continuously explore opportunities to improve. We motivate and support each other and know that each win is a win for us all. Our people are our most valuable asset. Driven by our Core Values, we foster an environment that attracts, motivates, and engages our people to achieve their full potential; individually and as a team. #remote
- Build in-depth knowledge of strategic partners, prospects, and customers in order to develop opportunities
- Find and close new business
- Cultivate customer relationships with a focus on customer retention
- Effectively articulate the Deep Labs value proposition and describe our industry award-winning technologies; must have demonstrated working knowledge of our customer base, specifically payments networks, issuing banks, and large corporations
- Compile intelligence on the customer, prospects, and competitors
- Contribute to sales strategy and planning efforts; craft solution proposals
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Client Delivery
- 10 - 15+ years of relevant sales experience selling risk products into financial services and/or payment networks
- Proven ability to deliver on revenue targets
- Working knowledge of data technologies and decisioning platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in value-selling methodology
- Demonstrated experience in complex sales
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
Why Deep Labs?
At Deep Labs, there is tremendous potential to learn and grow, while also contributing to policies, decisions, and the direction of the company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and provide a highly open, honest, and fun work environment.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [”protected characteristics’] including, but not limited to: race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status of any person, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time