At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in San Diego, CA.
In this role, you will focus on driving new revenue by cultivating existing and developing new relationships with clients. The goal will be for you to manage each prospective client through the close of sale providing a consultative dialogue on why our digital tools and other products will support and service their own business marketing goals, empowering them to increase their own revenue and sales. You will also develop strong client relationships and obtain prospect referrals from these clients which is paramount to being successful in this role.
Our San Diego location offers a fun and energetic corporate culture. Broadridge will provide training on sales, marketing, and financial software to set you up for success. We help you learn sales skills that will be a foundation for a great career in sales or the FinTech, Financial Services industry. Broadridge is a large company and can offer great benefits and earning potential; lots of opportunity to accelerate your career as you learn skills that are high in demand. Come join our growing team!
- You will develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline and maximize revenue
- You are responsible for meeting a monthly quota and being remunerated with an aggressive variable comp
- Able to work independently in receiving incoming and making outgoing cold and warm sales calls to sell Broadridge Advisor Solutions digital and seminar products and services. Projected volume is approximately 40-60+ calls/day
- You will coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely management of sales cycle to new clients. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients
- Represent Broadridge at industry functions
- Monitor trends and competition while ensuring client satisfaction
- Help maintain positive relationships with clients by appropriately directing any service, delivery and billing issues
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management
- 0-3 years sales of relevant work experience
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Preferred qualifications: self-motivated, team oriented, has the ability to learn new products
- BA/BS Degree or relevant experience preferred
- Client Centric
- Strong Communication skills
- High Integrity
- Team Oriented
- Background might include Marketing, Sales, Design, Art, Psychology, Athletics
- Career Oriented
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner. #LI-ME1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected] .