Job Title: Sponsorship Coordinator
Reports to: Global Business Development
Location: New York or Remote
The Sponsorship Coordinator will be responsible for administrative support and assisting the Sponsorship Director and team. In this role you will be responsible for performing various account management services and act as a direct liaison to our clients, SPEX, and internal teams on a daily basis. To succeed in this position, you must be able to learn quickly and jump in without being asked. Extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, must have a “can-do” attitude, and support where necessary.
· Ability to learn, understand, drive and own business processes (In particular recording sponsor contracts, invoice, team communications, service before, at, and after events)
· Ensure and manage sponsorship financials tracking aligns with accounting/invoicing.
· Manage and resolve client requests EX: Logo formatting, assistance in building virtual booth on our virtual platform, managing conference pass allotments and adjustments.
· Generates monthly accrual reports
· Liaising with the event management team, manages numerous projects with different completion deadlines
· Assists Department Manager with daily tasks (proofing, reconciliation, virtual site reviews, etc.
· General support of the sponsorship/sales team
· Supports and conducts research as necessary
· Manage the annual show SPEX Admin and staffing needs and schedules
· Communicate red flags, improvement opportunities, updates, and important data points.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
· Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize
· Pro-active and solutions-oriented – eager to take on new challenges
· Able to communicate clearly and persuasively, internally and externally, both orally and in writing
· High energy and enthusiasm
· Able to strike the balance between working as a team as well as independently to manage individual workflow
· Able to work under pressure to meet and own tight deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to create strong presentations
· Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating excellent time management skills, with attention to details
· Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
· Demonstrates diplomacy in the most difficult situations, remaining positive and composed;
· Ability to travel and provide on-site support for conferences;
· Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is essential;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Thrives in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Standard office environment (or remote office depending on location) and working hours-
· Packing and Lifting heavy boxes(20 to 30lbs) for conference preparation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19