We are looking looking for highly-motived and hard-working individuals to join our team as a Rental Sales Agent / Associate. This position will contribute to the success of the company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience. The ideal candidate will be energetic and competitive with a passion for working in a sales-driven and fast-paced atmosphere. Rental Sales Agent's will strive to make every customer experience a memorable one - we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and we treat our customers like family. Apply today to be part of our great team!
Who We Are:
At Avis, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Avis is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer:
- Excellent Store Culture
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave for Full-Time Employees
- Ford Incentives
- 401k (with company match)
- Flexible Spending
Rental Sales Agent Specific Benefits:
- We provide a competitive wage DOE PLUS lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan paid monthly. Earning potential ranges from $28K-$40K a year depending on sales motivation.
- Full training provided to learn the business and enhance professional skills.
- We will supply you with the necessary training to reach your full potential. This training will empower you to meet sales goals and maximize earning potential. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of our educational opportunities to develop skills that will prepare you for career advancement.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- At least six (6) months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is preferred but not required.
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable.
- Basic computer skills in order to input information into our database.
- Available to work a varied and flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s.
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Avis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minimum age for employment is 18 (BFOQ).