As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our processing network, service delivery platform, operational expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.
At Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash… because it matters. Our purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very fabric of society. Cash is… a good meal with friends, learning financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much more.
This is a sales and account management role; the ideal candidate should possess experience in direct sales and relationship management. The individual will be responsible to deliver against the growth and expansion strategy of Cardtronics Retail and Financial ATM Services programs with national clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute effective sales strategies, marketing collateral, and best practices that will turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans.
- Manage and “build-out” the customer relationship both at the stakeholder and executive level.
- Introduce new features and product opportunities to deliver against new business growth targets with new and existing clients.
- Assist in formulating marketing strategies and providing tactical solutions to achieve customer objectives
- Conduct presentations and periodic client business reviews
- Provide feedback to appropriate Cardtronics personnel for program successes and issue resolution
- Provide industry consultation to clients as requested and needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Oracle Cloud
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Four-year university degree
- 5+ years of direct sales responsibility with demonstrated ability to deliver against quotas.
- Experience in financial services and/or retail services client management; or experience in the ATM or retail industry.
- Proven track record of managing accounts and developing long standing relationships
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple levels and multiple functions within both client and Company organizations
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills, with strong attention to necessary detail and good follow-up
- Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- High-energy, results-oriented individual with ability to function effectively and independently with a minimum of supervision
- Very strong computer skills, with excellent software, spreadsheet, and word processing skills
Cardtronics plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.