It's an open secret. With over 4-million cold calls and nearly 23,000 recruitments, our professionals power the recruiting pipeline for the largest brokerages in the real estate world.
We are a fast paced, growth oriented and innovative workplace that prides itself on bringing the best solutions to the table for our clients, and providing a home-away-from-home work environment for our growing team!
We’re looking for our next superstar to add to our team! If you are a team player, hungry for success, and are not afraid of a challenge, this may be the place for you.
We are seeking a passionate junior Human Resources professional for immediate start with our company as an HR Coordinator to work alongside our Management Department.
The HR Coordinator position is a talent-focused role that includes managing the ongoing recruitment efforts to contribute to the growth of multiple departments such as Account Management, Recruiting Liaisons Team, Marketing, and Sales.
We accept nothing less than a 100% positive, team-first attitude, and those not passionate about a career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources need not apply.
The Junior HR Coordinator will work closely with our Management team and directly report to the HR Generalist, to provide frequent updates and reporting relating to recruitment outreach efforts, onboardings, maintaining various job boards and posts, and helping out with benefits administration.
Similar to our HR Generalist, the HR Coordinator is expected to build long-term rewarding relationships with our candidates and contribute to the growth of the business. The goal of the HR Coordinator is to keep the talent pipeline growing as we evolve and expand our business.
Tasks involve communications (over phone, email and text), problem solving, project management, strategic planning and reporting.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for assigned roles
- Liaise with HR Generalist and Management team about weekly hiring numbers, turnover, employee concerns or questions, and HRIS system maintenance
- Manage daily attendance reports
- Perform multiple pre-screening interviews and schedule final interviews, reference checks, or employment verifications
- Help maintain the HRIS system
- Help with maintenance of benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Talent Management/ HRIS management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- CRM (Hubspot or similar) experience a major asset
- Gmail, Excel, Sheets, Online forms, Calendar software experience an asset
- Formal education in HR or Talent Management an asset
Industry: Consulting and Business Services
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $45,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 1 year (preferred)