As an Ecolab District Manager, in the Lincoln, NE area, you will manage a team of territory representatives and service representatives, while overseeing the hiring, training, and development for your team. Additionally, you will be accountable for achieving district goals including sales budget, customer retention, and growth targets. In this critical leadership role, you will serve as the face of Ecolab to your team and customers as we strive to build unparalleled customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Grow your income as you drive district profitability
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, opportunities for stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more
What You Will Do:
- Select, train, develop and coach a team of sales and service associates with an emphasis on Ecolab's product and service offerings, successful customer outcomes, and consultative sales techniques that drive growth and communicate our total value to the customer
- Ensure team achieves key sales and service performance metrics and follows established processes and protocols
- Coach your team to repair, perform preventative maintenance, and assist in the installation of equipment and solutions to ensure that your customers’ facilities are fully operational, and teams are properly trained to operate safely
- As an expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes, leverage technology to recommend unique programs and solutions to customers
- Efficiently manage leased equipment to control costs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years mechanical service-related experience
- 2 years sales or leadership experience
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Prior sales leadership experience
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms annually. From restaurants, hotels, and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings, and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.