Reporting to the CS Manager, as a member of the Customer Service Team your goal is to provide customer care befitting the
outstanding service reputation Charles River Apparel is known for. Increasing customer loyalty and retention, as well as being an
outstanding teammate, are among the expectations of this exciting role. You will achieve this through inbound and outbound phone
calls, sales support and data entry, using technology tailored to Charles River Apparel.
- Accept incoming calls and emails from CRA customers to facilitate accurate orders and maximize the Charles River Apparel
- Enter orders and customer service issues into appropriate systems using technology without error, minimizing returns, and
- Provide timely and accurate customer service resolution
- Coordinate and process orders to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (MS Office), Windows, and ability to learn apparel related programs, knowledge
- Ensure clear and timely communication with vendors, sub-contractors, customers and our sales crew
- Maintain and contribute a positive, customer-centric attitude and approach to the CRA environment
- Help to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction but offering additional items, making product suggestions and
- Provide critical knowledge for the CRA sales crew through the use of technology, such as SFDC and FDM4
- Establish strong product knowledge to minimize service and handling times.
- Ability to multi task and work with other departments
- Gathering of customer and marketing intelligence
- Proactive customer contact to build relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Offering of accurate and up to date product information
- Communicate with internal CRA departments and with customers regarding order issues, product questions, return issues,
- Respond to incoming calls from existing and potential customers
- Meet and/or exceed all required metrics including outbound call activity and Salesforce activity.
- Be a subject matter expert on Charles River product and service offerings.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Effective and efficient use of all computer system applications as trained
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to balance business and customer needs/points of view
- High level of customer satisfaction
- Minimal order entry errors
- Professional approach to resolution of all customer concerns
- Team player - must be able to excel in a team oriented environment
- Highly organized and have a keen sense of customer expectations
- Suggest new ideas, methods and technologies to improve our service / department.
- Ability work with varied audiences including vendors, customers, and sales reps
- High School degree required, some college preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce to track and report sales activities preferred
- Prior Customer Service experience and/or internal Charles River Apparel experience
- Previous experience with apparel industry helpful, but not required
- Prior customer facing experience
Charles River Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.