Automotive DMS SaaS Region Sales Manager Career Opportunity.
The role will cover a territory including MI, OH, VA WV, DE, MD, and NJ
Dominion’s VUE is changing the DMS relationship by developing partnerships with New Vehicle franchise dealerships to deliver modern technology solutions. We are supporting and improving the dealership’s business processes; enhancing their consumer experience and customer loyalty. Our Cloud Native platform separates VUE from everyone else in the industry. Allowing us to react faster and release software rapidly so that we can respond more effectively to the dealership’s needs and in turn their own customers' needs.
The main role of the sales representative is revenue generation with a focus on new customer acquisition - “Hunter”. Specifically, bringing on new customers within the Dominion VUE DMS “ideal customer profile” and allowing us to transition the customer to profitability as rapidly as possible.
It’s an exciting time for Dominion DMS and a great career opportunity to impact this industry!
This position will require directly applicable sales experience within the automotive dealership industry.
- Secure new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Dominion DMS functionality
- Focus on consultative relationship with the client by developing an understanding of their unique business needs
- Develop an overall sales plan and forecast sales results for both the short and long term
- Accountable for generating significant revenue and profit growth utilizing a disciplined and process-oriented approach.
- Set clear, measurable performance goals to achieve assigned sales quota
- Interface and work with internal teams through the sales and implementation process
- Responsible to ensure all client information is entered into HubSpot in a timely manner
- Understands industry segment and keep abreast of competitor developments in the market and/or territory
- Resolve customer concerns in a timely manner with an appropriate resolution for the customer and company
- Challenger Sales Methodology knowledgeable/certified
A remote option with access to a major airport will be considered. Some level of travel will be expected.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media, and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A, Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.