Join a team that offers great hours, excellent benefits & a career to be proud of!
EECOL is a leading Electrical Products Distributor with 60 locations in Canada. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Just ask our President, Executives or Management team what great opportunities this company offers; most started out in the warehouse. You won’t meet a more down-to-earth, hardworking and dedicated team. Visit us at www.eecol.com to learn more.
EECOL employees enjoy…
- Permanent, full-time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family and fun, not for work!
- Regular reviews, raises and bonus opportunities.
- All training provided. We promote within; excellent opportunities to advance.
- First rate benefits including generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care and a Pension Plan.
About the Job…
- This is an Inside Industrial Sales position. A typical day includes:
- Developing a high level of product and service knowledge in Industrial products with ongoing training and support as required.
- Reviewing applications and presenting solutions with our product offering.
- Preparing quotations and proposals using EECOL’s CRM program, Excel and adobe PDF’s .
- Providing Technical support on all products sold and researching solutions for customer problems.
- Maintaining a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and generating additional sales through up selling.
- Maintaining a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Achieving sales quotas and growing EECOL’s Industrial market share.
- Ensuring accuracy in all transactions, inventory, drawings, expediting and procedures.
- Performing other duties as required.
Our ideal new team member…
- Industrial Sales or general sales experience is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Linesman experience would be considered an asset but not necessary
If you are seeking a long-term career and are interested in joining the EECOL team, please submit your resume today:
Attn: Chad Richardson
19645 92A Avenue
Langley, BC V1M 3B3
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends