As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
To fully develop the Group Market in specified segments both with the emphasis on filling in gap times and maximizing revenue in peak times.
To concentrate on the solicitation of new profitable business, and to maintain current clients.
To merchandise as skillfully as possible the guest rooms and function space to maximize revenue potential for the hotel and to ensure that the customer has the best possible meeting experience.
To achieve monthly room night goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing.Qualifications:
- Achieve monthly room night and revenue booking goals.
- Proactively solicit accounts within assigned market segment utilizing Delphi FDC & Knowland.
- Prospect and develop new accounts in line with the Sales stated Mission Statement.
- Maintain aggressive weekly telephone, site inspection and personal call goals.
- Use all prospect sources available.
- Follow up promptly on leads generated by the Global Sales offices, Convention and Visitors Bureau and other Omni Hotels.
- Active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- Achieve budgeted room nights, rate and revenues.
- Is knowledgeable of the subtleties inherent in the assigned market segment and of the role it plays in maintaining the profitability of the hotel.
- Participates in development of direct mail and all promotions related to the market segment needs.
- Is current with all market related publications in order to stay on top of all industry trends and uncover any potential leads.
- Batchelors Degree Required