Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
This is an entry level Sales Representative and ideal for someone seeking their first role in sales.
- Increase sales through greater penetration within existing account
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and margin goals
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Present new items, identify and close sales to major existing customer
- Accurately answer questions regarding products and their applications,
- Work with manufacturers' representatives to sell promoted items
- Attend sales meeting and meet with sales manager on a regular basis
- Communicate and cooperate in a productive manner with all departments
- Utilize Bunzl sales techniques and methodologies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- High school graduate required; Bachelor's degree in Professional Selling, Marketing or Business a plus
- Required to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of employees, managers and outside parties
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to utilize acceptable mathematical skills
- Demonstrate a friendly and professional experience
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel required
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)