Kenworth Northeast is an independently owned truck dealership supplying the northeast region with The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks and parts. For more than a decade, Kenworth Northeast has operated Full-Service Dealerships providing best-in-class service and parts to the World’s Best customers. We are entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking for people who share our passion for excellence and our vision for the future.
If you are ready for the next step in your career path, then Come Grow With Us!
Kenworth Northeast is currently looking for a motivated Outside Parts Sales Representative to work at the Worcester, MA location. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day outside sales operations associated with the Parts Department to include sales of parts, equipment, tools and accessories for commercial trucking vehicles, to assigned clients and customers.
What You Can Expect From Us
At Kenworth Northeast, our mission to provide an exceptional customer experience starts with YOU. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that goes above and beyond for our dedicated employees. We recognize that the success of our company depends on the success of the individual, as well as the team. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 4 BCBS of WNY health plans to fit your lifestyle including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid & supplemental life insurance/AD&D
- Short term & long term disability; accident and critical illness insurance
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Fidelity 401k plan with generous company match and NO vesting period
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Six paid holidays observed per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid training and opportunities for growth and development
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, submit your resume today to learn more about what Kenworth has to offer you!
“Providing the services our customers deserve. Delivering the satisfaction they expect.”
Kenworth Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Identifies maximum sales volume and develops realistic sales projections for assigned accounts.
- Interact with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis, to include calling current and prospective accounts.
- Oversee operations of assigned accounts. Advise or assist customers/clients in areas including inventory selection and control, service availability, new products and services.
- Takes orders, introduces new products and promotions, reemphasizes existing products and services and provides literature as necessary.
- Complete weekly customer call sheets, including written summary of calls made, action items and deliverables.
- Maintain and monitor personal expenses within the approved expense budget and submit weekly expense reports for approval.
- Investigate and refer customer complaints to the appropriate Department Manager and/or Branch Manager.
- Provides assistance to counter personnel with orders, deliveries, returns, inventory and other tasks, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- One year automotive parts related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience dealing with the public in sales/service capacity.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills, including hardware and software.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory motor vehicle record to fall within company guidelines.