Job DescriptionThe Private Dining Director is expected to routinely exceed revenue goals by assertive prospecting to close new avenues for business, developing and maintaining existing customer relationships, and representing the company in a proficient and professional manner.
Requires strict organization, an unrivaled sense of urgency, and acute attention to detail.
Must be creative, flexible, have incomparable communication skills, and the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
Prior experience as Sales manager, account executive, banquet sales, event sales, group sales manager, corporate sales manager, account manager, sales director, director of sales, manager of sales highly desirable.
To be successful, the ideal candidate should be: organized, tenacious and possess impeccable attention to details.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Roy’s cuisine and group menu options – offering to customize dining experience, as needed to close business.
- Provides onsite event management, or seamless transition to manager or captain.
- Manage the entire sales funnel and ensure maximum conversion at every stage of the sales process. Generate timely reports as required.
- Proactively obtain guest feedback and work to ensure highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Follows established procedures for Caterease
- Manage the Event Service Agreements and ensure timely execution.
- Prior hospitality sales experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and hospitality sales experience required.
- Working knowledge of Caterease is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.