Job TitleDigital Account Manager
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Digital Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful execution of MNI Digital's online advertising campaigns, as well as client relations. Once a digital contract has been signed by the client and booked with MNI's Business Office, a Digital Account Manager may be assigned to take the lead on managing the remainder of the process.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- Develop and present campaign results to clients and represent client feedback internally to drive opportunities to better align with customer needs across future opportunities
- Manage all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap
- Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met, communicate campaign progress, measure progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
- Act as point person for client questions and concerns
- Participate in client presentations with sales
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, focus on retention and growing business
- Scope opportunities through partner kick off calls with sales and clients as needed
- Liaise with internal groups as needed to deliver solutions to clients
- All other duties as assigned.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
1-3 years minimum work experience preferred; ideal candidate will have 1 year minimum interactive experience, 1 year minimum account management experience at an agency.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interdepartmental coordination and cooperation skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving, organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and details
- Outstanding leadership skills suited to a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of online research methods, 3rd party research tools, and understanding of the facets of online advertising and ad metrics
- Skills in coaching and influencing others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and basic web-based protocols and communication tools
- Related online management experience, agency / media experience preferred
% Travel Required (Approximate) : <5%
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing [email protected]
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees#LMG#