NEOVA is, at its core, a research and scientific-discovery skincare brand dedicated to all conditions caused by photodamage and photoaging. Our repairing solutions deliver care so complete that they have revolutionized the standard for the defense, protection and alleviation of the visible evidence of photoaged skin.
Account Executives maintain and develop business in the direct sale of skin care products to physicians and skin care professionals. Our Account Executives act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultation.
The Account Executives are resourceful, self-disciplined with the ability to develop and maintain business relationships. If you are motivated by excellent earning potential, place considerable value on customer service and take pride in selling high quality products, then we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly commissions and year-end bonus.
We offer extensive additional benefits such as 401K with company matching , comprehensive health benefits, paid time off and discounted NEOVA products.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales in dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations