Inside Sales Representative
LAMP Nutra is a leading premier provider of botanical based products. LAMP Nutra is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and results-driven Inside Sales Rep to join our Carlsbad, CA office. The sales rep will identify new business opportunities and generate sales to existing and potential clients.
What You'll Do:
* Perform 100+ calls daily in order to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Develop a detailed understanding of competitors, their products, and key market drivers.
* Act as a business consultant for current customers and prospects, be able to identify business opportunities and verticals to increase sales volume.
* Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
* Utilize CRM system to manage sales cycle from lead generation to sales closure.
What You'll Need:
*Minimum of 2 years in B2B sales with a strong focus on calling volume is required
*One year in the health and wellness/nutraceutical industries is preferred
*Associates or bachelor's degree is preferred.
A Successful candidate should also possess the following:
*Results oriented with strong negotiation and closing skills.
*Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop rapport quickly, build trust and overcome client objections.
*Understand how to prioritize and effectively manage time to achieve optimal calling volume.
*Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office
Along with opportunity for career growth, you will be provided new hire training and a substantial ramp period to guide your success.
$30,000 plus Commission and Bonus
Potential to be six figure position.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter describing why you are the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location