We are currently looking for an Internet of Things (IoT) and Telematics Sales Executive to represent our products by participating in software demonstrations; addressing questions and concerns of potential customers and using a high level of system expertise to ensure that the Sylectus software can meet their needs and ensure that the system can be configured appropriately for their requirements. Continuous collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Customer Service and integration partners is required to ensure customers experience an extremely high level of satisfaction with Sylectus products and services. The the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, hands-on individual who can learn the software quickly. The Sales Representative will drive new business by developing direct and indirect sales channels and closing business directly with end-customers to meet or exceed revenue goals by working with the internal sales team to help define marketing and sales follow up on sales leads; conduct demos of solutions; generate proposals; and manage clients through a deal closing.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth in competitive market
· Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients through daily contact and frequent visits
· Ensure the Sales Executives have full diaries with quality appointments
· Provide extensive web-based pre-training and onsite go-live training following established protocols and processes to other staff members on system features, functionality or additional modules/integrations as they are developed and implemented
· Assist the Sales department by participating in software demonstrations; addressing questions and concerns of potential customers and using a high level of system expertise to ensure that the Sylectus software can meet their need and Converting customer queries into sales opportunities
· Ensure continuous collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Customer Service, and integration partners so that customers experience an extremely high level of satisfaction with Sylectus products and services
· Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements by providing necessary assistance related to software problems and technical issues
· Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues for all customers including recognizing issues that require the assistance of or escalation to Engineering/Tech Support staff
· Serve as a liaison between customers and Engineering, Sales and Customer Service staff
· Input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company system related to monthly billing.
· Accomplish department and organizational goals by accepting ownership of role.
· Meet Sales Goals, build Client Base
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Experience, Qualifications And Skills
· Remote/Work-from-Home opportunity
· The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering the market of Vancouver, Edmonton, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Windsor, Ottawa
· 2-4 years of experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in Internet of Things (IOT), telematics/vehicle tracking industry and GPS products
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, Multilingual
· Proactive, Creative & Innovative ''outside the box" thinker.
· Aptitude for technology and must be organized, detail oriented with Creativity and problem-solving skills, Strong multitasking skills desired
· Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment
· Not being afraid to make a lot of cold calls
· An organised and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality
· Transportation/Trucking Company experience required
Job Type: Commission
- Commission pay
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)