Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Reports to: Vice President, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement
Job Location: United States
Work Condition: Remote (Home Office) or Reston, Virginia USA / DC Metro area (Hybrid)
TO APPLY: Applicants must apply through our jobs portal found at www.xeeva.com/careers. Click the job role, then ‘Start Your Application’. Those who complete our application for employment will be considered. Resumes submitted through third-party websites may not receive consideration for the role.
At Xeeva, we are disrupting the procurement marketplace with supply chain analytics that drive value and save money. Our industry-leading software enables highly accurate and actionable insights that deliver ROI, cost savings, and best practices on indirect spend across the enterprise. Whether it’s spend analytics, AI-powered data enrichment, strategic sourcing, or more control over the actual procurement process itself, Xeeva has the X factor to make procurement operations smarter.
Xeeva is looking for a motivated sales representative to join our growing team. Equipped with well-researched information about the prospect and company, our SDRs are the first face of our company to potential clients. You’ll develop an understanding of the procurement industry, our products, the sales process, and our competition. Our SDRs bring possible clients through the early stages of the sales pipeline and receive a cash bonus when certain milestones are reached!
Important Things You Will Do:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Lead phone and email campaigns to book opportunities for meetings and demos.
- Attain call and meeting goals consistently daily.
- Identify prospects' needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Report with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Our Ideal Candidate (with a combination of education and work experience):
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and articulate functionality.
- Listening skills that detect customer pain points and critical thinking skills that address those pain points with our products. “Thinking on the fly” is a good way to put it.
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment.
- Bring a competitive ‘hunter’ mentality – get excited about the wins, learn from losses, and be ready every day with new challenges.
Salaried role + bonus/commission plan.
Benefits include a very generous paid time off structure, flexible scheduling/work from home, major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K matching, paid time off, casual dress, and paid holidays.
During the COVID-19 global pandemic, Xeeva responded to the safety of our employees by ensuring a work-from-home arrangement was made for everyone across the globe. As we begin to return to normal operations, we are employing a hybrid work model. Some roles may require the employee to report to a local office location and some may be remote 100% of the time. Candidates should note the “Job Location” and “Work Condition” of the role noted on the job description before applying.
At the time, we are unable to consider candidates that are based outside of India or the United States. No agency submissions.