Décoration 25/Noble is a division of EMCO Corporation which is a leading plumbing wholesaler. For over 115 years, EMCO has been the trusted supplier of quality, sustainable and innovative plumbing and heating products for homeowners, designers, home builders and contractors.
The Inside Sales Representative role is a full-time position. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will interact with customers in person, by phone, email, and text. You will provide excellent customer service to generate and close sales and meet or exceed sales and gross profit targets to increase profit sharing at our location while building long lasting and loyal customer relationships.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Process sales orders and turn quotations into orders through customer interactions
- Grow and retain an established customer base; develop new customers using outbound calling campaigns
- Meet or exceed the Profit Centre’s gross profit and sales targets
- Interact and assist customers who come to the Profit Centre to pick up orders
- Investigate and resolve customer issues such as pricing deductions, product returns and warranties
- Obtain delivery details from customers on when/where orders are needed
- Be a constant and dependable point of communication for customers
- Stay up to date with customer projects and anticipate product needs
- Expedite customer material with vendors when required
- Follow up with customers on quotes and outstanding orders
- Support the Outside Sales, Counter and Warehouse Teams with customer orders and issues
- Be an integral part of the team supporting all activities that occur at the Profit Centre
- Communicate to the Profit Centre Manager and Credit Department any changes in a customer’s business that might cause a credit risk
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Profit Centre Manager
About Our Team:
Here at Décoration 25/Noble, we offer a fun, fast paced, and dynamic workplace. We work as a team, share core values, and support each other’s growth and development. As our teammate, you will have the opportunity to continually develop your skills through ongoing training and have the opportunity to be innovative and try new things. In addition, you will work alongside passionate colleagues with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are a team of enthusiastic individuals who are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of the customers we serve.
We have endless opportunities for you to grow and develop in your career and a culture that prides itself in supporting you every step of the way!
We will offer you:
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
- Work-life balance and flex time
What We Are Looking for From You:
- High school diploma or technical course in building mechanics
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service or inside sales
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to prospect new customers and increase sales with existing accounts
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and strong organizational abilities; must be able to multitask and balance many different deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and maintain working relationships with customers, vendors, and teammates
- Ability to identify customer requirements and provide profitable solutions and close the sale
- Able to learn and operate the applicable software system used to process orders
- Previous experience with or knowledge of plumbing (an asset)
- Experience using Trend, M3, and Microsoft (an asset)
Interested in a career with Décoration 25 / Noble? We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to Guillaume Allant to the following address: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]