Entry Level Business Development
Fuze Logistics Mentorship Program– Permanent Position
Fuze Logistics is a growing leader within the 3PL transportation space, with offices across North America. Fuze is quickly establishing themselves as a provider of choice across small mom & pop companies, all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.
Fuze Logistics is searching for savvy young professionals, looking to take the next step in their sales career by joining our Entry Level Business Development program. Each candidate will benefit from a great mentorship program led by our top sales executives, gaining insight, training, top-tier CRM and prospecting platforms to become a successful Account Manager/Business Development Manager. If your passion is sales, dealing with clients, and you are hungry to earn from an aggressive commission structure that will allow you to earn a competitive six-figure salary, this is for YOU!
The candidate must have at minimum a background in Sales and/or Client-facing Customer Service, ideally in a service-type industry.
- Discovering sales leads and prospecting on a continuous basis, through marketing campaigns, phone calls and emails
- Conducting a minimum of 40-50cold calls per day to logistics/operations managers in order to facilitate business transactions
- Recording lead names, companies, and conversations in our internal CRM
- Booking in Zoom and in-person meetings from those calls, with the assistance of our sales leaders, in order to further move ahead the sales process and facilitate new business
- Develop and maintain customer relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Develop strategies to target potential customers in cohesion with our sales leaders
- Daily interaction and brainstorming with Senior Business Development Representatives to learn new strategies and proven successful ways to target potential clients.
- 1-3 years of direct B2B sales experience (cold calling, client-facing customer service, telemarketing, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or completed technical degree is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to accept rejection related to potential sales
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
Reasons to work at Fuze Logistics:
- Dynamic team, rapidly expanding, offering plenty of immediate room to grow and to make an impact, this is the time to join if you want to be part of an exciting growth with a future for you!
- An excellent Teamwork environment, our corporate culture is to help each other to succeed as a team, our team supports each other, encourages each other, and plays fair ALL the time!
- Low turnover, aggressive commission structure, adaptability should other departments be of interest, and the best operational support out there!
- Competitive salaries, convenient location by car (Free parking) or by metro (next to Du College), beautiful offices!