As a Good Times Area Sales Manager, you are responsible for maintaining and growing our business in a designated area, through managing customers’ relationships and related aspects of our business within this territory.
Responsibilities associated with this position include sales and inventory analysis and management, account management through our independent Wholelsalers, Distributors, Retailers and Corporate and Chain Accounts. In addition to executing some promotional activities, inventory analysis, and maintaining all relevant administrative documents and tasks.
Working with Good Times:
Good Times USA is a privately-owned marketer and distributor of OTP products (cigars, cigarillos, wraps, rolling papers, pipe tipped cigars, and much more). We have a state-of-the-art analytics department and structure of support for all field sales personnel. Working with Good Times USA means you are in a constantly changing professional environment. It also means that you have an opportunity to impact the way that we do things and a very large industry. As such, we prioritize investing in each member of the team to ensure that they are growing professionally and maintaining a positive outlook.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Manage existing independent, chain and corporate accounts and work on growing business by maintaining existing accoutns and prospecting and signing up new accounts.
· Deliver Good Times USA’s set objectives for assigned direct accounts by conducting inventory, ensuring product is properly rotated, product is fresh and has movement and conduct transfer/returns when needed.
· Conduct promotional activities
· Report any changing trends, economic indicators and competitive activity
· Execute retail merchandising initiatives/sales to retail outlets
· Implement sales plans to maximize placements of promotions, POS, and product availability.
· Accurately report data and market insights on a daily basis
· Establish communications with consumers in the retail environment by placing and refreshing POS material
· Work with Regional Sales Director to plan and prepare meetings with customers.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements:
· Must have the ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
· Must be flexible and adapt to a changing environment, develop initiatives and programs for customers, be self-motivated, have a confident demeanor, and practice sound judgement
· Must be able to pre-plan sales activities weeks in advance
· Must have excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
· Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusion and make sound decisions from a set of data or in store conditions
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook applications.
· Must have a minimum experience managing and presenting to chain and corporate accounts.
Dealing with challenges
Demonstrates resilience & perseverance when faced with challenges. Demonstrate motivation and adopts their own approach to solve issues and problems.
Drive to succeed/results
Demonstrates drive to meet and achieve objectives and goals. Demonstrates the ability to make improvements to own performance. Concentrates on exceeding objectives even when under pressure or faced with obstacles.
Demonstrates a mutual interest in customer goals. Maintains regular communication with their customers.
Maintains an enthusiastic and positive outlook in every aspect of work. Understands that company initiatives are set to drive company success and personal growth.
Understands the importance of honesty. Can be coached constructively, and understands that reliability and putting in 100% effort is the only way to maintain integrity in a professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are currently following all of the guidelines and precautions recommended by the CDC.
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- On the road