Lead Sales Consultant REMOVERY Brooklyn, NY
You will be a tattoo-friendly (or perhaps even tattooed) and critical member of our team as we continue to grow in the US, Canada, and Australia.
Our Lead Sales Consultants are vital members of the business - driving consultative sales, educating new clients, and delivering unmatched service as new clients come to us to begin their removal or fading journey!
We are looking for a highly motivated, top sales performers with a proven track record of consultative sales success. The preferred candidate is confident with a high level of integrity coupled with a “customer-obsessed” attitude.
Our expert marketing and contact center team provide warm leads, along with accessibility to follow-up with potential clients who have not purchased in the past. We also ask that you showcase excitement around community outreach to generate as much interest in our service as possible! From there, your primary responsibilities include delivering a warm, engaging consultative experience to our clients, educating on the tattoo removal process from start to finish, working in partnership with our Laser Technicians, and other administrative-related tasks required for business operations.
- Close sales and build strong rapport with potential clients by demonstrating ethical sales practices, educating, and showcasing the value of our approach, service, and protocols
- Maintain detailed client records – both new, future potential, and referral clients
- Manage follow up process in partnership with our contact center and marketing teams by communicating with clients who have expressed an interest in tattoo removal or fading
- Lead your Removery location in understanding of KPIs, monthly targets, and reporting to ensure your team can consistently set, monitor and exceed goals
- Conduct consultations with new clients, educating them about the laser tattoo removal process
- Communicate realistic removal expectations and treatment outcomes
- Proven track record in negotiation and overcoming objections in a consultative environment
- Administrative tasks such as greeting clients, answering phones, responding to emails, handling client payments, etc.
- Manage bookings in collaboration with our contact center
- Drive sales results through consultative selling
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering superior customer service
- Community networking and outreach in collaboration with our Marketing team, to inform the public of our service offerings and promotional opportunities
- Build loyal referral relationships with tattoo artists, businesses, and clients
- Participate in brand-wide updates as well as regular Regional team calls and meetings
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products, promotional materials, branding on-hand to exceed customer expectations
- Additional responsibilities, as required for the success of the brand
- Having your own tattoos is not a requirement, but we do love them! You are welcome either way at Removery
- Passion for the tattoo removal industry; awareness this is not ‘just a job’ but an invitation to be an empathetic partner with our clients through an emotional time in their lives
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred - Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials
- 5+ years of B2C selling experience preferred
- Excellent consultative sales and negotiation experience in a retail, medspa or similar setting required
- Comfortable, confident and competent in conducting client consultations and selling our services
- Motivated by a quota-driven environment tied to commission
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding communication, strong capability to identify and solve problems independently
- Enthusiastic about the industry and our brand
- Display consistent professionalism and a positive disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
- Positive and professional attitude and friendly demeanor, adding to our company culture
- A growth mindset: the ability to learn new skills and continue learning
- Ability to work as part of a small team with a “can do” attitude
- Passionate about helping people
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated agility in a high-change environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Innovative and curious – bringing ideas to the table to improve your location operationally and the business as a whole
- Comfortable doing a variety of tasks and a good multi-tasker
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.) and quick to learn technology; previous experience using Microsoft office and booking software systems preferred
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends on a rotating schedule
Removery was formed in 2019 through a combination of four of the leading tattoo removal brands in North America and is the only scaled, pure play provider of laser tattoo removal and fading services in the world. The underlying businesses have operated a combination of 20+ years and have performed more than 250,000 treatments, enabling us to offer clients an unrivaled treatment experience. We use best in class technology utilizing innovative PicoWay® laser equipment to remove tattoos safely and effectively. The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across the US, Canada, and Australia over the next 5 years.
Removery’s values remain present in our culture and growth:
Trustworthy. Integrity is at our core: Creating a safe and honest experience for every person we connect with.
Passionate. We bring our whole selves to work: A personable, approachable, and human experience at every location.
Purposeful. A part of something bigger: Social pioneers that advocate for positive change in the tattoo community.
Focused. Know our role: Clearly communicate deep expertise and lead the industry in what we do best. Effective. Results for you: A reliable service that supports the positive change you desire.
Why Join Removery?
- Competitive compensation plus bonus opportunity.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits – with more benefit offerings being considered as we grow.
- Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Our company culture is our secret sauce – you will work with a team across our network of Studios and HQ who are committed, creative, strategic, and FUN.
- Removery employees can make a real difference in people’s lives by supporting them through their tattoo removal process.
- Ink-nitiative is a community outreach program designed to provide safe, effective and free tattoo removal on the hands, neck and face to those in need – formerly incarcerated, gang members, survivors of human trafficking and those who wish to remove hate symbols or racist tattoos.
- The foundation is in place to build a network of 250+ locations across U.S., Canada, and Australia over the next 4-5 years – which means an opportunity to continue your career with Removery even if life takes you to a new city.
Removery is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we celebrate diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location