A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
For this opportunity, candidates must be located in close proximity to their assigned region (preferably San Diego and surrounding market).
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Basic knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.