What is Avesdo?
Avesdo is a real estate services company powered by technology that serves the leading new home developers and their project marketing partners across Canada and we are experiencing tremendous growth in response to our trusted services and platform. To learn more about Avesdo Technologies, visit www.avesdo.com
As a sales analyst, you will evaluate and identify trends in sales by analyzing upcoming new home development project data, from both within our CRM and outside. You will be involved in collecting and examining data and using the information gathered, creating actionable, intelligent reports for different teams and senior leaders. This role reports directly to the Marketing Lead and provides support to Sales & Marketing departments.
Job Status:4 months paid internship at $15/hr, Full-Time hours.
Location:100% Remote Work (Remote applicants must reside in Canada and have valid Canadian work authorization).
If you are a self-starter and excited to be a part of an innovative team, Avesdo is a great place to kick start your career!
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for adding and maintaining the data quality of upcoming new home development projects in our CRM (HubSpot) from third-party data solutions
- Actively engage with developers to determine technologies used for the sales of their projects via outbound calling, emailing and other sources
- Identifying opportunities for our sales team from third party data solutions, creating Deals in our CRM for them and assigning to the appropriate person in Sales
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data to analyze sales data on an ongoing basis including a weekly report for upper management
- Track sales team activities level on a recurring basis to understand our team’s capacity levels and where more attention needs to be put
- Ensuring our database quality is clean and usable by all departments (marketing, sales, Client success & upper management)
- System training for whole team
- System administrator for our CRM
- Support analysis requests from Account Directors / Advisors
Who we are looking for:
- Enrollment in or recent graduates from Marketing, Business Administration, or other related programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with CRMs including HubSpot is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to details
- Basic decision-making skills related to daily duties
Why you will love it here:
Personal Growth: Mentorship will be available to you and you will learn new things in a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have a chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
Great Culture: We foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free we have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game sessions we like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
Hyper-Growth: Avesdo is growing exponentially; you'll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day!