Full-Time Positions Available
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
-Finalizes the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event. Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event. Prepare a monthly booking report.
-Negotiates with clients through the use of creative and attractive menu presentations and event proposals, to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfillment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs
-Conducts property tours and entertain planners of meetings, fundraisers, social events, and when required weddings.
-Actively solicits new business and respond to inquiries from the Social and Corporate Market with the intention of confirming profitable catering business.
-Coordinates with the Sales and Venue teams to insure proper utilization of function space to ensure proper flow of event.
-Works in harmoniously with FOH & BOH teams to ensure successful execution of banquet events.
-Complies with our SOP's for service, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and external team members.
-Makes timely and impromptu decisions, which balance client's needs with the financial, safety and staffing goals of the event.
-Works directly with clients to plan events, develop and manage contracts, payments & all details as it relates to event coordination
- Supervises & coordinates activities of catering & event associates on a per-shift basis; to include: training, counseling & enforcing work procedures and service standards. Facilitates forecasting for all events to ensure budget goals are being met.
- Leads in operating events; must be able to take BEO/Rider information and facilitate event from start to finish
- Ensures all equipment is setup properly, operating efficiently & accurately & properly displayed
- Analyzes & resolves all problems with associates, guests & operations with the assistance of management
- Estimates, requests & inspects supplies & inventory
- Ensures Accuracy & Quality of all Food & Beverage
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to assist in other areas of operations
· Food Handler’s Certification
· Ability to speak Spanish & English a PLUS·
· High School Diploma/GED
· Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or Relevant Field PREFERRED
· Must be able to lift 40+ lbs
· Hours vary, with notice; Expect evening, nights & weekends
· Some overnight travel may be required (with notice)
· 2-Years Food & Beverage Experience
· Can multitask, troubleshoot and think quick on your feet!
· Great communication skills & professional demeanor required!
· Someone who is eager to grow. We are a national company with lots of opportunities!
· Must have the right attitude! We are a family-style culture, where front of the house works harmoniously with back of the house - both sides pitching in a helping the other in times of need.
· Likes a ONE-OF-A-KIND CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Food handling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations