Knowledge Bureau™is a widely respected financial education institute and publisher based in Canada. Our world-class education solutions are innovative, informative, and in-depth, with a multi-disciplinary approach to professional development in the tax, accounting, bookkeeping and financial services.
The Educational Sales Consultant for Knowledge Bureau is responsible for engaging professionals from the tax, accounting, bookkeeping and financial services in discussions to determine their need for continuing education and professional development with self-study courses, Virtual CE Summits, and the Virtual Distinguished Advisor Conference.
The primary focus is to:
- Know and understand the suite of educational products and services offered by Knowledge Bureau as well as the tuition fee options for new students, returning students and graduates of online, virtual workshop programs.
- Understand who the ideal client is for each of the programs, how to identify them, and how to help them make great educational decisions most suited to their needs.
- Contact the amazing professional advisors already known to us in our client base to engage them in new educational offerings and solutions.
- Start new conversations with prospective students about their training needs or with independent business owners about training needs for their staff or sub-contractors and provide options for their educational needs.
- Offer Virtual Campus orientation tours by phone or zoom to engage students in our incredibly cool learning environment
- Approach independent advisory practices, associations and industry groups to introduce group study options to their members at preferred pricing.
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships with our VIPs: the graduates of our certificate, diploma and designation programs to continue their professional development requirements with Knowledge Bureau online courses, workshops and conferences options.
- Challenge yourself to meet business growth targets with your colleagues at Knowledge Bureau.
Essential Functions Include:
- Help Knowledge Bureau create a long-term relationship with clients and their teams by helping them establish an academic path towards continuing education and professional development
- Know and understand the training needs of professionals in the tax, bookkeeping, accounting and financial services market in Canada
- Maintain a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics
- Know the Knowledge Bureau educational product line, marketing calendar and pricing schedule, as well as course completion, transfer, rewrite, extension and refund policies
- Know the Knowledge Bureau client relationship management procedures.
- Know and effectively use the KB Client Relationship Management program with demonstrated experience using CRM programs and preferably Salesforce
- Know and be able to demonstrate Knowledge Bureau’s Virtual Campus features and all Free Trials
- Know and understand social media marketing and sales opportunities within an online environment
- Enthusiastically and professionally follow up with prospective students by email, by making calls, and by contacting prospective clients through various social media and make zoom presentations, using designated application forms and registration procedures in hard copy and online
- Adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the company home office team
Education and Experience:
- Highly customer centric – a love for providing exceptional customer service
- Must be highly computer savvy with strong English language verbal, written and presentation skills. Second language skills a definite plus
- Excellent telephone and online communication skills are required
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, with proficiency, and accuracy in using Microsoft products – Outlook, Excel, Word, Ppt, etc.
- Knowledge and interest in the tax, legal, accounting, bookkeeping and financial services industry an asset
- Well-developed connections within the industries above also a definite plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Knowledge Bureau’s course offerings and educational philosophy
- Previous sales and entrepreneurial experience an asset
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary education and graduation from a Knowledge Bureau program an asset
- Must be a team player and fun to work with demonstrated Integrity, confidentiality and reliability.
The right individual will be entrepreneurial, highly motivated, with a love of education and desire to ensure that the tax, accounting, bookkeeping and financial services industry is serving the needs of the client in a highly professional manner
This position provides a base salary with performance bonus after first year, excellent vacation , education programs and attractive group benefits plan after 3 months.
Exciting opportunity for career advancement may be offered to outstanding employees
Application deadline: 2021-09-24
Expected start date: 2021-10-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All guests to building must wear masks. Very low traffic to building (no retail). Weekly professional sanitization of entire building. Low density of staff in building at any time.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19