Computer Technician I - HARRIS, GEORGE E. ES- (210007FT)
Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position.
MONTHS: 10 / HOURS: 8 (PAIRED WITH HEWETSON ES)
- To be eligible for this position, please ensure that you have completed the seven-year employment history on the application and uploaded the required documentation:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Three (3) years work experience in microcomputer support which includes one (1) year of work experience directly related to the position in providing operations and support assistance and troubleshooting desktop computers, and related systems; OR,
Two (2) years of college with major area of study in information technology (IT) related technologies such as, management Information systems (MIS), computer science (CS), etc.; and, one (1) year of work experience directly related to the position in providing operations and support assistance, and troubleshooting desktop computers, and related systems.
Licenses and Certifications:
1. A valid driver’s license that allows the applicant/employee to legally operate a motor vehicle in Nevada. License must be maintained for the duration of the assignment.
2. Copy of current driving history (dated within six (6) months from the date printed) issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles at time of application or Qualified Selection Pool (QSP) placement and at time of interview prior to final selection.
Note: Please email your resume to [email protected]at the time of application. Please list the position title you are applying for in the subject line.