Microsoft a pour mission de permettre à chaque personne et à chaque organisation de la planète d’en accomplir davantage. Notre culture repose sur l’adoption d’une mentalité de croissance, tout en inspirant l’excellence et en encourageant les équipes et les dirigeants à donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes chaque jour. Ce faisant, nous créons des innovations qui changent les vies de milliards de personnes dans le monde entier. Vous pouvez nous aider à accomplir notre mission.
Microsoft souhaite aider ses clients à réaliser leur propre transformation numérique grâce à la puissance des solutions infonuagiques et des services d’assistance Microsoft. C’est dans cette optique que Microsoft investit dans une équipe consacrée à la réussite de ses clients, qui aidera ces derniers à atteindre leurs résultats commerciaux.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
This Customer Success Manager role will cover managed Modern Work customers in their area. This is an exciting role that will drive usage and consumption of customer owned workloads that will create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and inoculate us against the competition. Your work will be focused on helping our customers achieve their desired business outcomes and IT goals by working with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams workloads, with focus on Meetings, Teams as a Platform, and emerging technologies like Microsoft Viva.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the Modern Work consumption subject matter expert with the ability to design customer solutions, lead presentations, demonstrations, and workshops with both BDMs and ITDMs.
- Drive Microsoft 365 value, retention, growth, and position for upsell.
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Platform, Meetings and Devices workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities. Lead RoB for these metrics.
- Drive Teams as the platform for business processes by leveraging Level 300 depth across Teams as a Platform solutions and combining with business acumen to solve customer needs.
- Complement Platform depth with Level 200 depth across Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Understand and capture desired customer outcomes. Use those outcomes to propose solutions based on Microsoft technologies that would solve customer needs.
- Build a high quality "success plan" inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with IT Decision Makers (ITDMs), C-Suite & Business Decision Makers (BDMs).
- Build or leverage conceptual pilots and demos for desired outcomes using Modern Work capabilities including Teams Meetings, Teams as a Platform, Microsoft Viva, FrontLine scenarios, Meetings Rooms, and more.
- Be the conduit between the Business and IT and develop trusted relationships with both.
- Drive IT alignment with proposed business solutions, and design implementation of solution with complementary roles.
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering on product capabilities across Platform & Meetings.
- Manage consumption governance across customer, Microsoft, and partners.
- Lead change management plan and outcomes to create viral adoption.
- Share best practices locally and with Corp HQ , and secure reference customers.
- Have a learn-it-all mentality, and drive influence with your knowledge on the customer, industry, product, and technology.
- Design Zoom and Webex to drive the best Meetings experience at your customers.
- Operate as One Microsoft by complimentary roles to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
Au moins 2 ans d’expérience dans le domaine de la satisfaction de la clientèle ou dans un domaine lié à l’informatique avec une expérience ou une exposition commerciale. De l’expérience en consultation et en avant-vente est idéale.
Expérience de travail avec des cadres supérieurs dans l’entreprise.
Avoir une mentalité axée sur l’apprentissage continu avec le désir de mieux comprendre les solutions commerciales et technologiques.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or an IT related field with business experience or exposure. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- Experience in Customer Success for productivity, employee experience solutions, and business process transformation platforms.
- Strong technical aptitude, and desire to work with both business and IT.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability within the M365 Platform, and solution and demo proposed solutions to customer.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding (L300+) of Microsoft Teams as a Platform (including Power Platform).
- Complemented with level 200 technical depth across Microsoft 365 services (especially Microsoft Teams, Teams Meetings & Devices and Security + Identity).
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise.
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present complex customer concepts to varying audiences such as BDM & ITDM.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.