**OUR BUSINESS IS BOOMING!** THIS INCREASE IN SALES HAS CREATED IMMEDIATE PROGRAM CONSULTANT POSITIONS!**PRIOR SALES / CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!
In this role you will exceed our customer's expectations by selling a great program that helps our customers establish or re-establish their credit and improve their lives. Our Program Sales Consultants feel good about their careers knowing that it is possible to help people while earning a great income! We seek enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic who put the customer first. This is a fast-paced position that requires you to reach out to clients by phone and manage multiple priorities at once.
Recent successful top candidates have come from the following industries:
- Insurance Sales,
- Retail Commission Sales,
- Call Center Sales,
- Mortgage Sales,
- Real Estate Sales,
- Inside Sales,
- Restaurant Serving,
- Outside Sales,
- Consumer Finance Sales and
- related sales areas involving pay for performance.
AS A PROGRAM SALES CONSULTANT YOU WILL:
- Earn great money while helping others
- Work with customers to understand and evaluate their personal needs
- Gain experience in Consumer Finance while assisting with loan originators & credit analysis
- Explain & sell our great program and the value we provide to prospective customers
- Provide world-class customer service to maintain our 95+% Sales Satisfaction Rating
- Utilize national & local marketing, lead generation programs and customer referrals to contact Customer's in a timely manner
JOB REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for our winning team, you must have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding Phone Skills
- Sales or related experience involving commission, tips, bonus or related pay for performance
- Ability to influence people
- High integrity
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
- The ability to work most Saturdays and some evenings
- The ambition to be the best!
- Salary + Commission
- Excellent pay plan up to $70k total compensation
- Great benefits package
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- New and used vehicle discounts
- Good opportunity for career growth due to our growing market segment,
- Market niche and company success
Our company believes in developing our team to be the best. We will give you the training and tools to succeed, and we will provide an excellent chance to grow and develop your career in sales, consumer finance or management! Ready to Join a Proven Winner?
If you are looking for a career, call and ask for Nick Provi @ 815-226-9151 or apply here!
We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in Byrider of Rockford.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- sales or other professional: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License with excellent driving record (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
Work Location: One location