You are an extrovert with a sell vs tell communication style. You have a proven track record in sales and love technology. You naturally make connections with people and inspire them to act. You are at your best when you have a variety of activities and projects simultaneously. You have a sense of urgency for goal achievement, which means you thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to ever-changing environments is a critical key to success.
Founded in 2014, Service Fusion, now an EverCommerce company, serves nearly 4,000 field service contractors in over 20 residential and commercial service verticals with mission-critical business management software. While the largest segments of the customer base are HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair contractors, our target customer is “anyone in a truck who comes to your home or business to perform a service.” Service Fusion allows such contractors to operate their business from anywhere with enterprise-level features at a small business price.
- Manage sales activities and pipeline.
- Connect with prospects via Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Assess the needs of prospects.
- Articulate the benefits and feasibility of Service Fusion to prospects.
- Perform online demos for qualified prospects.
- Negotiate and close new business.
- Subject matter expert for all Service Fusion products and services
- Remain knowledgeable on the Field Service Management Software market & competitive landscape.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales quota and key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with managers and peers on projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Internal Departments – Sales, Customer Success, Product Support, Marketing, and other Service Fusion team members.
- External Stakeholders – Business Owners, Sales & Operations Managers, Dispatchers, Service Managers, etc.
We are housed in a 20K square foot, open floor plan office in Irving, TX, and we even have our own game room. We are a short car ride from downtown Dallas, a shorter car ride to Las Colinas, and an even shorter car ride to DFW Airport.
Due to COVID-19, our teams are working remotely for the foreseeable future. Our ideal candidate will already be local to the DFW Metroplex, and open to commuting to our office in Irving. Open to permanently remote candidate as well.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience is required; SaaS experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Technical proficiency with Office applications including Email and CRM is required.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to build customer rapport through active listening and dialogue with prospects.
- Commitment to collegial and collaborative relationships with team members and leadership.
- Adhere to Service Fusion’s policies and procedures.
- Commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
- Personal qualities and attributes: ethical, humble, inquisitive, resourceful, competitive, team player.
- Experience selling to SMBs
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with a software/workflow product
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Monday through Friday consistent scheduling provides work/life balance
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k) with match
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 vacation days, 10 holidays and a day off to volunteer each year
- Professional development programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dallas, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Software sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19