About the Role
BDRs initiate exploratory calls with prospects to see if they'd be an ideal customer. They need to know their product and service offerings inside and out so they can communicate their purpose and value to prospective customers.
If the prospect is a good fit, the BDR will schedule a discovery call or Software Demo for the Account Executives and the prospect. It's up to the Account Executive to deepen the relationship with the prospect and eventually get them to close.
- You know how to hunt prospects: You enjoy reaching out to prospects and engaging them in meaningful discussions.
- You love to connect via phone: You know how to make good phone calls.
- You’re an educator: Explaining online technology is no problem.
- You know SaaS: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You like business automation: You understand online technology
- Persistence and Resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity and can overcome setbacks and disappointments
Additionally, you are:
- Super organized
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity
- A love for data, testing, and learning
- A uniquely creative mind
- As self-motivated as you are responsible for reaching your goals!
- Are comfortable in a high-volume, top-of-funnel role
As a business development representative, you will:
- Work alongside the Senior Account Executive to identify opportunities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, inbound channels and tradeshows
- High-volume prospecting cold leads and template leads
- Track activities and maintain relevant information using Salesforce
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in Property Management Software
- Set up software demos or discovery calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or another relevant field
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Interest in Property Management software and or is passionate about technology
- 1+3 years of experience in a BDR, SDR or similar high-volume sales role
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, and you are ambitious,
- Have shown they consistently achieve their performance-related goals (KPIs)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset
About Condo Control
Condo Control is a Canadian company that provides an online communication and management software for condominiums, co-ops and HOAs. Condo Control provides a SaaS platform that helps property managers, board members, security and condo/HOA owners communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and user-friendly, and Condo Control uses customer feedback to continuously improve and expand the services we offer. Our software addresses all aspects of condo/HAO living, from announcements to tracking of visitors, packages, bookings, payments, and more.
Our office is located right above College subway station. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic you will be working from home until Ontario’s state of emergency is and the vaccine rollout is complete.
Benefits & Compensation
Upon joining the team, you will receive a competitive salary and commission package; you will also be entitled to full medical and dental benefits and 4 weeks’ paid time off annually. You will also have an annual training and learning budget for professional development to ensure you are up-to-date with the latest industry specific trends and tools.
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (required)
- Business development: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19