QMHP Case Manager Wanted
Want to work for a company that offers a supportive environment, values a collaborative approach, and encourages autonomy? Are you looking for a job where you will know your work is important? Child and Family Guidance Center is the place for you!
Child & Family Guidance Center (CFGC) is a non-profit that has been dedicated to providing mental health services to both adults and children since 1896. The agency is the oldest child guidance center in Texas and 2nd oldest in the nation. CFGC has 8 locations across the DFW metroplex and is still growing.
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vacation, sick, personal day, and 10 holidays
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program qualification
- Clinical supervision
- Free CEUs
CFGC is looking for a full-time QMHP Case Manager to provide family oriented, individual and/or group rehabilitative mental health services, skills training and development, medication training, parenting skills training, and intensive case management services to children and adults. QMHP Case Managers use initiative and independent judgment to provide interventions in the community, home, or school to clients on their caseload.
- Provide curriculum based rehabilitative services to families, individuals and groups in the community, home, or school.
- Maintain all case records (notes, treatment plans, and uniform assessments) in accordance with agency standards.
- Monitor service authorizations for clients receiving mental health services
- Prepare and present all assigned cases for review by supervisor, as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
QMHP Case Managers must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in rehab counseling, psychology, social work, or related field as specified in the Texas Administrative Code RULE §353.1415 for Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP-CS) qualifications, and have at least 1 year professional experience in case management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,000.00 - $37,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road