Adecco is currently hiring for permanent, full-time Account Managers-Personal Lines to work at an Insurance & Financial Services company located in Belleville and Trenton, ON. In this role, the Account Managers will be responsible for maintaining a book of business, generating new business while servicing client needs and assisting on new business activities.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Location: Belleville and/or Trenton, ON
- Job type: Full-time | Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to email, telephone and fax inquiries ensuring a high level of service is maintained
- Review renewals, recommendations, comparison quotes and remarket as required
- Maintain total account sales awareness, cross sell, and up sell as much as possible
- Responsible for reviewing and actioning all renewals, endorsements, and claims
- Process change requests as needed
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals
- Provide quotes and complete all necessary documentation
- Provide support to team members when needed
- Issue pink slips and all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the insurance industry
- R.I.B.O. is required and working towards C.I.O or C.A.I.B. designation is an asset
- Prior experience in client development and relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Work and EPIC
If you are interested in the Personal Lines Account Manager job opportunity in Belleville or Trenton, ON, apply now.
If you meet our requirements, you will hear back from an Adecco Recruiter soon.